CDU/CSU ahead of SPD in another poll


  1. Home page
  2. Political

Created:

Markus Söder (l) welcomes Friedrich Merz at the closed conference of the CSU state group of the German Bundestag. © Bernd von Jutrczenka/dpa

According to polls, the Union is ahead of the SPD for the first time since August. The reason for the SPD crash is clear dissatisfaction with the work of the traffic light government.

Berlin – The upward trend for the Union is solidifying. In the new Sunday trend by Insa, the CDU/CSU is ahead of the SPD for the first time since August 2021.

In the survey that the opinion research institute collects weekly for the “Bild am Sonntag”, the CDU and CSU come to 27 percent this week, which is 3 percentage points more than in the previous week. The Social Democrats lose 4 percentage points and slip to 22 percent. Greens (16 percent) and FDP (11 percent) can keep their values ​​​​from the previous week. The AfD remains at 11 percent, the left at 6 percent.

Dissatisfaction with traffic light government

The traffic light coalition would only come to 49 percent, a Jamaica alliance of Union, FDP and Greens to 54 percent. According to the report, the reason for the poor poll numbers is clear dissatisfaction with the work of the traffic light government and Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD). 46 percent of those surveyed stated that they were dissatisfied with Scholz’s work, while only 32 percent said they were satisfied. At the beginning of his term in mid-December, 36 percent were satisfied with Scholz’s work and 22 percent were dissatisfied.

The survey confirms the results of other institutes. The Union has also overtaken the SPD in the new ARD “Germany trend” by Infratest dimap and in the most recent Forsa survey. In both, the Union is at 27, the SPD only achieves 22 to 23 percent. dpa


www.merkur.de

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.