New limitations in Galicia after the clinical committee held this Monday morning. The Community has opted to return to impose different levels of restrictions based on its cumulative incidence. Starting this Friday, there will be three different types of limitations due to Covid in the Community: one for councils with an AI less than 250; another for those who have up 500 cases per 100,000 inhabitants and, lastly, the most extreme level, those municipalities that exceed that marker. Part by part.
Third level: 54% of Galicians
Are the areas of Santiago, Vigo, Lugo and Orense, with a better evolution, those that will benefit from the greater degree of openness, so they remain under the restrictions of this third level. A total of 189 councils are distributed among them, which account for 54% of the Galician population (1.4 million people).
What will happen from Friday in these municipalities?
– Reopening of the hostelry until 6 pm: indoors at 30% of the allowed capacity and 50% on the terraces. Of course, the consumption in the bar will not yet be allowed.
– The mobility among the councils that maintain the same level of restrictions.
– Meetings of not living together Up to four people allowed (they can also play sports together as long as they keep the mask on).
– Gyms and other sports facilities they will be able to reopen their doors.
[ Comprueba en el mapa la incidencia acumulada de los concellos]
Second level: 44% of Galicians
Only those councils that have an incidence greater than 250 cases per 100,000 inhabitants within 14 days, but do not exceed 500, enter this level. There are a total of 33 municipalities in addition to all those assigned to the health area of La Coruña, Ferrol and Pontevedra. There are, in total, 107 councils of the Community, which accumulate 43% of the total population of Galicia.
What will happen at this level as of Friday?
– Hostelry open until 6 pm, but only the terraces and a 50% capacity.
– The mobility between councils, as long as they are within the same level of incidence and the same health area.
– They re-allow themselves meetings of non-cohabitants, although only in groups of four people.
– There will be three differentiated almonds, which correspond to the three sanitary areas of La Coruña, Ferrol and Pontevedra. This means that their circulation will be limited.
Maximum level: 2.6% of Galicians
Closed hospitality, without meetings of non-cohabitants and without the possibility of moving between councils: that is, the same restrictions prevailing until now. It consists of 17 municipalities, in which 2.6% of the Galician population lives.
They are as follows: Aranga, Cabanas, Carballo, Catoira, Corcubión, O Corgo, Gomesende, A Gudiña, Guitiriz, Larouco, Malpica, Moecche, A Peroxa, Ponteceso, A Pontenova, Toques and Xunqueira de Espadanedo.